Endnotes and Digressions:
1. Grey-tones for this installment by Bill Mudron.
2. This comic compliments a feature article I wrote for The Los Angeles Times:
"'Twilight' taps teen-vampire romance" (LAT, May 11, 2008)
3. “Twilight” is slated to open in December 2008. The official movie site is TwilightTheMovie.com.
4. FYI, “Twilight” vampires don’t have fangs and the sun won’t kill them. Hence the whole outdoors-during-the-daytime thing.
5. If you want to get an idea of how rabid and specific the vast fandom for the novel “Twilight” and its sequels can be, check out TwilightMoms.com.
6. Oh, and random crew members? Vampires walk fast because they can.
Lettering too small? You can download a high-rez PDF of this comic right here: CulturePulp72.pdf