Dave Van Domelen (dvandom) says: Something about the page setup prevents the side-scroll from appearing in Safari, so I had to open the image in another window to see it all.
Leon Arnott (l) says: By the power of Fill Tool! These little psychodaemons are just beautiful.
1) One of Dave's Common Sense's wings is white.
2) How could you forget Killing Urge? With just that one, you'd have all of Mell covered.
Chris Reed (animeraider) says: I've waited until now to say it, but I've always loved that Dave's inner teenager wears a Slayer T-shirt. That sums it all up.
David Harmon (mental_mouse) says:
1) All of Dave's sprites wear glasses (or in one case, an implant), but only about about half of Helen's do. Particularly interesting, given how Dave's glasses take on symbolism throughout the strip.
2) Dave's Right Brain might not appear as such, but it does have some resemblance to his Insanity sprite (<a href="http://www.webcomicsnation.com/shaenongarrity/narbonic/series.php?view=archive&chapter=10983#strip5">"What the hell are you?!"</a>)
3) With the close of the original strip, I imagined all these sprites hanging out with Morpheus' handy-jack Mervyn.
David Harmon (mental_mouse) says: Bah, I've asked this before, and never got an answer.
1) Leon, you just posted a link, which showed up correctly and worked. Obviously, you know how to do so.
2) Equally obviously, it's not a matter of simple HTML, as you can see the results of that in my previous comment above.
3) There is no button for links in the Rich Text editor I am typing in. I have repeatedly gone searching through the Webcomics Nation pages, and have been flatly unable to find any page addressing this point. I have also tried C&P-ing BBCODE from the old forums.
π) How the heck do you code links into these comments!
Matt Katinas (nidoking) says:
I think the major prerequisite is being too much of a jerk to share the secret. If I knew, I'd tell you... therefore my links don't work either.
That, or lots of people post comments here but never return to read them. So what you need to do is constantly refresh around midnight in the relevant time zone until the new strip posts, add a "how do you post links?" comment before anyone else sees the strip, and repeat until someone bans you for being annoying. Then the question of adding links is moot, because you can't even add plain text.
So It Begins (soitbegins) says: For the three, I like Dave's Common Sense, Helen's Evil (she's hot when she's evil! ;) ), and Mell's Kill Kill Kill (this one I didn't have a choice.)
So It Begins (soitbegins) says: P.S: I think you post links by standard HTML. BBCode doesn't work in Webcomicsnation. However, I can see no reason why your link didn't work-- I tried it and here it is.
David Harmon (mental_mouse) says:
So It Begins: WTH? OK, I have now passed from frustration to astonished befuddlement.
One last idea occurs to me: Are the folks who can post links, perhaps limited to the "premium" users of the site? I'm still on a freebie account myself....
BlackWolfe Coyoten (blackwolfe_coyoten) says:
I love that both Dave and Helen's Left Brain sprites are Star Trek references - though the fact that Dave's is Next Generation and Helen's is the original series has to be indicative of something.
#$(@ if I know WHAT, though.Log In or Register to post a comment! It's free!
Tooncast this comic on your own website by copying and pasting this code snippet: